This high-speed center drive allows growers to apply crop protectants uniformly and at the proper concentration directly through the pivot, reducing or eliminating many of the expenses of protectant application. The X-Tec high-speed can reduce labor, equipment rentals, and maintenance costs and moves four times faster than the X-Tec 136 and 10 times faster than the X-Tec 343. We’re one of the most trusted dealers of Valley Irrigation in Macon, MS, providing high-quality parts and equipment for east Mississippi and west Alabama.
- Ideal during germination: Frequent, light application maintains surface moisture during germination.
- Keep crops cool: A light mist creates a cooling canopy for high-value crops during the heat of the day.
- Avoid erosion: Proper moisture stops the loss of topsoil and prevents damage to leaves during early-stage crop growth.
- Simplify crop protection: Apply pesticides and fertilizer, reducing ground and aerial trips, as well as potential cross-contamination.
- Save time and money: Chemigate and fertigate quicker; avoid over-watering areas that don’t need it; use less water overall; and manage split crops more effectively.
- More efficient: FastPass technology delivers continuous movement, operating up to twice as fast as standard AC motors.
- Full torque: Advanced DC drive delivers full torque at any speed.
- Add strength: Steel gears provide more strength than powdered metal.
- Longer motor life: Aluminum finned housing runs 20° cooler for a longer motor life with no paint to chip, scratch or corrode.
- Less corrosion: Internally vented junction box prevents moisture and contaminants from corroding the wire connections.
- Durable: Crop guard protects shaft seals for extended life.
- Reliable: Integral pinion gear eliminates coupler and improves reliability.
- Quieter operation: Helical gears create more tooth contact than spur gears, providing more torque capacity and quieter operation.